* These fields are required.
Thank you for choosing Instabill – the consummate high risk merchant accounts provider. We’ll have you processing credit card transactions in no time!
Please complete the quick sign-up form above. Within 24-48 hours, a merchant account manager will contact you with a merchant application packet.
Please note that your details will be kept completely confidential and are required to evaluate your application.
Should you require any assistance in completing the forms, call us directly at our US office at +1 603-436-1270 or at our UK office at +44 (0) 203 307 0187.
The Challenge of High Risk Merchant Accounts
High risk merchants know that getting the right merchant account is challenging. Not all banks are eager to provide payment processing for industries deemed high risk. In 2001, Instabill carved its own niche in the high risk merchant accounts space, and has been providing quality solutions since then.
Defining High Risk Merchants
There are many traits that define a high risk merchant. The landscape of high risk e-commerce is ever changing, ever evolving. With more than 15 years of furnishing e-commerce businesses with high risk merchant accounts, we like to think we’ve remained up to date with shifts and regulations. When banks label a business high risk, it can mean several things:
- A startup business with little or no credit card processing history
- An industry tarnished by high rates of chargebacks and returns
- High cost (such as timeshares or airline tickets)
- Subscription-based products or services, such as online dating or magazines
- A merchant who has suffered a terminated merchant account by a bank
- Flawed, imperfect credit, history of bankruptcy
- High volume businesses, such as nutraceuticals
- A country or specific region a merchant is taregting
Among the industries for which we offer payment processing solutions include:
Benefits of Instabill High Risk Merchant Accounts
Having started in London in 2001, Instabill operated primarily with high risk industries such as online gambling, online dating and adult businesses and products since the dawn of e-commerce. Instabill has significantly expanded its industry list that requires high risk merchant accounts such as e-cigarettes, penny auctions and tech support.
Instabill believes that every e-commerce business is unique and has specific needs. Among the many benefits of an Instabill high risk merchant account include:
- More Acquiring Banking Solutions: Instabill has long worked with acquiring banking partners – domestic, international and offshore – and knows which banks work best with each industry.
- We Work Within the Guidelines of Visa, MasterCard and More: The high risk e-commerce landscape has changed, and getting a high risk merchant account is different than it was 10 years ago, even five. Instabil’s acquiring banking partners all adhere to the guidelines set by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 3D Secure – Something to Think About: E-Commerce fraud (also called card-not-present fraud) is a growing threat today. While we encourage merchants to become PCI DSS compliant, we also recommend using 3D Secure processing to safeguard your e-commerce transactions.
- Fraud Protection Tools: As stated above, the war on credit card fraud seems to reach a fever pitch each year. Instabill offers many fraud protection measures through its network of acquiring banking partners such as SSL certificates and 3D Secure processing.
- Offshore and International Merchant Accounts: It could be your industry or perhaps imperfect credit history. For whatever reason, domestic banks may hesitate before offering high risk merchant accounts. But Instabill has a solution: Offshore and international banking. Instabill’s offshore and international banking partners offer fewer trading restrictions and possible tax benefits. Instabill also offers resources for businesses to register in other countries.
- Multi-Currency Processing: Instabill has the banking partners and resources to enable merchants to process in nearly any form of currency while also accepting local and familiar credit card brands.
- Live Customer Support: Our expert merchant account managers serve as your consultant for the live of your merchant account. Instabill merchant account managers are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. US eastern time.
Contact Us — High Risk Merchant Accounts Available Today
Instabill offers fast approvals and will guide you through each step of our merchant account application process. Speak one-on-one with a merchant account manager today at 1-800-530-2444, select the contact button above or the live chat option below.