With multilevel marketing merchant accounts from Instabill enable MLM merchants to accept credit card payments online and over the phone in a safe and secure environment. Through our large, trusted network of domestic and offshore acquiring banks, we can help you find the best merchant account for your business’s needs.
How Long Do MLM Merchant Account Approval Take?
Multilevel merchant account approvals are contingent upon each solution Instabill has, but we can offer an estimate:
- Offshore multilevel marketing merchant account with processing history: 5 business days to 2 weeks
- Offshore startup MLM merchant accounts: 5 business days to 2 weeks
- Domestic MLM merchant account: 7 days to 2 weeks
- MLM check solution (ACH, Check 21): 2-3 business days
How Do I Get a Multilevel Marketing Merchant Account
Our merchant account managers are available directly at 1-800-318-2713, or just click the button to get started.
Instabill offers numerous merchant account solutions for MLM merchants in any category:
Offshore Multilevel Marketing Merchant Accounts (with payment processing history):
- 3-6 months of payment processing statements with company name showing chargebacks, refunds, returns and total sales.
- 3 months of business bank statements
- Approvals: 5 business days to two weeks
Offshore Startup Multilevel Marketing Merchant Accounts
- Three months of business bank statements or a business bank letter
- If no business bank statements, we ask for three months of personal banking statements
- Approvals: 5 business days to 2 weeks
Domestic Multi-Level Marketing Merchant Accounts
- Valid owner’s identification
- A voided check or business bank letter
- Business banking statements — at least 3 months worth — showing company name, chargebacks, refunds, returns and total sales
- Documents of incorporation
- Approvals: Up to 2 weeks
Virtual Check Solutions for MLM merchants
- Complete application
- Valid owner identification
- Voided check or business bank letter
- Articles of association
- Approvals: 2-3 business days
What are the Fees Associated with Multilevel Marketing Merchant Accounts?
The fees Instabill charges depend on several factors, such as the merchant’s processing history, type of industry (high or low risk) and/or projected sales volume. Instabill charges no fees until your merchant account is approved by the acquiring bank with which we match your business.
Each merchant account is different, but typical fees include:
- Chargeback Fee
- Discount Rate
- Merchant Account Fee
- Merchant Account Registration Fee
- Monthly Statement Fe
- Refund Fee
- Transaction Fee
Chargeback Prevention for Multilevel Merchant Accounts
There is such a thing as buyer’s remorse.
Consumers are often unsatisfied with products or services.
Unfortunately, instead of contacting the merchant for a refund, consumers find it simpler just to call their credit card issuer and dispute the charge and file a chargeback — which isn’t good for anyone.
Virtual Terminal Use for Multilevel Merchants
Instabill provides qualifying MLM merchants with free access to our virtual terminal, which will allow you to accept credit card payments over the telephone or through mail orders. However, if you wish to accept credit card payments only through our virtual terminal, we will still require you to have a functioning website that meets the card industry’s requirements. Learn more by contacting a representative using the live chat feature above.