As an online travel agent, you provide services for travelers seeking summer resorts and condos, hotel rooms, cruises and much more. You can dramatically boost your revenues by allowing your customers to book their vacations online through your website–which means you need a travel merchant account to accept credit cards online.
I’m high risk? What is high risk?
If you’re having trouble finding a merchant account solution for your online travel agency, you’ve probably heard that your industry is “high risk”–but what does that mean? Banks consider e-commerce industries high risk for various reasons, and they may shy away from online travel agencies because:
- Customers may change their travel plans between the time of purchase and travel and demand a refund or process a chargeback.
- You process high cost items such as airline tickets and hotel packages.
- There is a gap in time from when your customers purchase their travel accommodations to when they actually travel.
What’s the solution? You need to find a high risk payment processor. Instabill works with an established network of offshore acquiring banks that say yes to travel merchant accounts.
With an Instabill travel merchant account, you’ll receive:
- Processing for all major credit cards, such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express and more
- Multi-currency processing in more than 160 currencies and settlement in 18 major currencies
- PCI-compliant payment gateways with detailed statistics and live process monitoring from all MIDs
- More than 40 popular shopping cart solutions with tech services to help you integrate
- 3-D Secure and MOTO merchant accounts available
It’s time to think offshore, and apply for your own travel merchant account. Sign up online or call us at 1-800-318-2713. We look forward to hearing from you!