A short news item came over our e-mail feed on a recent morning about a survey revealing how one-third of U.S. e-commerce business owners have plans to pursue business registrations in Europe. The study, titled Internationalizing Your Brand in 2017, was conducted by Germany-based business development firm Arvato.
It gave us cause for excitement and optimism here at Instabill, for two reasons:
- Companies wishing to expand into the European market now need EU business registrations, for which Instabill provides an easy solution.
- We just returned from a huge trade show event in Europe, and expect to announce several new European payment processing solutions very soon.
Our easy solution for business registrations in Europe
Businesses that wish to incorporate in Europe now need to have a physical, working presence – not just an incorporation. We recently partnered with a company that specializes in helping companies do just that, assisting with:
- Establishing an office location with a staff/site director
- An EU bank account
- An office phone line
- Payment of fees associated with business registrations in Europe
- Optional services such as an administrative assistant, shareholder, storage facilities, accounting services and additional banking solutions.
The benefits of a European merchant account with Instabill
Instabill launched in Europe – London, actually – in the year 2001 as a payment service provider for the industries of adult, online dating and online gambling and gaming. Since, we’ve expanded our portfolio to more than 80 high risk e-commerce industries such as forex and binary options, multilevel marketing, travel-related businesses, e-cigarettes and many, many more.
European merchant accounts through Instabill come with many perks such as:
- Capped interchange fees
- Generous volume caps and high volume business solutions
- All the popular card brands: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, China UnionPay and JCB
- Local, familiar solutions such as Maestro, Trustly, Giropay and iDeal
- Popular European payment preferences such as direct debit
Watch this space: More European payment processing solutions forthcoming
We recently returned from Money 2020 Europe trade show in Copenhagen, and, based upon the many meetings we had with acquiring banks and payment service providers, our menu of offerings is about to grow.
We’ll offer a hint: We’re adding more solutions for medium and high volume businesses and voucher payment services with competitive buy-rates.
Our merchant account managers are available for a conversation at 1-800-530-2444, Monday through Friday (8 a.m.-6 p.m. US eastern time) or by selecting the live chat option below. Inquiries outside of our business answers will be answered the next business day.