Want to help someone launch their business? How about three, four, five or even 10 businesses each month?
Of course, the job description doesn’t read this way word-for-word, but in its purest form, merchant account managers at Instabill not only help merchants launch their businesses, they help them thrive and broaden their online presence.
And they do this for an average of 25-30 businesses each month worldwide, yielding generous commissions.
Why Now is the Time for a Career in the Payments Industry
It is an exciting time for the payments industry, constantly changing for many reasons such as:
- The growing number of payment processing alternatives such as virtual terminal, mail order/telephone order (MOTO), direct debit, ACH and other check solutions, e-wallets and card-not-present, are unique to each merchant.
- Not only finding the best online payment solutions for e-commerce businesses, but those with the best security features such as 3D secure, SSL certificates and other fraud protection measures.
We Offer the Best Merchant Account Solutions
Between the staffers here at Instabill, our resellers and our international and domestic acquiring banking partners, we find secure payment solutions for e-commerce businesses. Like any sales position, it is a challenge because every merchant has different needs.
It goes something like this:
- Each day our merchant account managers pursue leads of mainly e-commerce businesses seeking payment processing.
- Through a phone call or live chat, we ask their needs and offer the best application packages available.
- We then assist the merchant through the application process and collect the necessary KYC documents (know your customer).
- Once those documents are collected, we submit your application package to acquiring bank for approval.
- Once approved, the merchant will sign a merchant agreement, integrate with the bank and begin processing transactions.
Our merchant account managers remain as consultants to e-commerce merchants for the life of the account with Instabill.
Wanted: Merchant Account Managers to Help Launch Businesses
If helping launch businesses sounds appealing, we’d like to speak with you. Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and you’ll be hearing from us.