Joining our reseller program just got easier. We’re simply accepting just merchant account leads – no longer a need for applications – from agents, ISOs, competing payment service providers or virtually anyone, and still offering our generous 60-70 percent revenue shares for those leads that begin processing.
Like any good company, we often examine our processes and our methods and pose the question: Can we make it better, easier and more efficient for all parties involved? With applications no longer required, joining our reseller program has become simpler and more profitable.
We’ve simplified the process
By accepting only merchant account leads from our partners, it simplifies our merchant boarding process. Instabill does all the work:
- The partner sends his/her merchant account manager an e-mail with the following information:
- Legal name of the business
- Owner’s name and e-mail address
- Business website URL and phone number to reach the merchant
- OR, partners can send an application which they may have already completed
- Instabill pre-vets the lead and makes certain it is not in our CRM
- Instabill contacts the partner with a pre-approval or rejection
- Instabill contacts the merchant to request further information or any bank-specific application
Instabill will match the merchant with the best acquiring banking solution best suited for his/her business. Once the required documents and information are submitted, our acquiring banking solutions take 1-2 weeks to review for approvals.
“By no longer requiring applications from partners, it allows us to have direct communication with the merchants,” said Wendy Jacques, Sales manager at Instabill. “We’ve simplified the process and removed any chance of miscommunication. Our partners will earn more revenue by allowing us to handle the merchant account, close the deal and letting us find the solution that best fits the merchant, while the partner earns 60 and 70 percent of the revenue.”
In review: Our generous revenue sharing for merchant account leads
Anyone registered in the Instabill Reseller Program – ISOs agents or competing PSPs – will share 60 to 70 percent of revenue for leads that begin processing transactions with Instabill. Under Instabill’s reseller program structure, members will receive:
- 60% residual split on UP TO $1 million in cumulative monthly credit card processing volume
- 70% residual split on OVER $1 million in cumulative monthly credit card processing volume
Become a reseller with Instabill today
Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send you our agency agreement, which the prospective partner completes and returns along with valid identification and a W-9 form (required from US residents only).
Of course, prospective partners can always reach a merchant account manager directly at 1-800-530-2444.