Instabill will attend the NEAA 2017 and ICE Totally Gaming tradeshows, founder and CEO Jason Field announced Monday. NEAA 2017 is scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 31-Thursday, at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel while ICE Totally Gaming 2017 is slated for one week later, Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 7-9, at the ExCel London.
Instabill is attending both NEAA 2017 and ICE Totally Gaming to showcase its breadth of high risk payment solutions – domestic, international and offshore – for e-commerce, POS and MOTO merchants worldwide; and to attract potential partners to its Affiliate Program, which offers 60 and 70 percent revenue shares.
Why You Need to Meet with Instabill
1. High Risk Payment Processing Solutions
Instabill has provided payment processing solutions for high risk merchants since 2001. We have banking partners in place who welcome high risk industries with a plethora of payment options including:
- Credit Card Processing (3D Secure and non-3D Secure)
- ACH and Check Solutions
- POS Solutions
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Virtual Terminal
2. The Best Merchant Account Customer Support
Merchants, prospective merchants, partners and affiliate can reach a merchant account manager directly by calling us at 1-800-318-2713 or by clicking the live chat option below during the US eastern time hours of 8 a.m. through 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If your inquiry is after business hours, we’ll contact you the very next business day, guaranteed.
3. 60-70% Revenue Shares with our Affiliate Program
Certain payment service providers may not have solutions for or choose to work with high risk merchants. But Instabill does – and we’ll split the revenue.
For high risk, hard-to-place industries, the Instabill Affiliate Program is one of the best solutions available with 60 to 70 percent revenue sharing and one dedicated merchant account manager to handle your affairs.
- Instabill offers 60 percent revenue shares for leads and applications leading UP TO $1 million in cumulative monthly credit card processing volume.
- Instabill offers 70 percent revenue shares for leads and applications leading to OVER $1 million in cumulative monthly credit card processing volume.
How to Schedule a Meeting with Instabill at NEAA and/or ICE Totally Gaming
Prospective partners and affiliates can contact CEO Jason Field directly at [email protected] or simply telephone Instabill at 1-800-318-2713.