Running an e-commerce business in South Africa can be tough. With so many scams coming out of other African countries, acquiring banks typically deny your merchant account application or they charge you outrageous fees. We understand how overwhelming it can be when no one gives you a chance at online credit card processing, which is why we want to work with you. The South African e-commerce industry is growing, and we can provide you with a South Africa merchant account so your business can keep up with the competition.
South Africa Merchant Account Features
Owning a storefront isn’t enough to stay alive in today’s e-commerce world. In December 2011, South Africa ranked fifth for most Internet and smartphone users in all of Africa–and consumers are looking to online shopping to fulfill their buying needs. Since 2001, Instabill has been expanding its network of banking partners so they can provide e-commerce merchants innumerable payment processing options. Below is a list of South Africa merchant account features Instabill can provide to you.
- Competitive Merchant Service Fees: Applying for a South Africa merchant account with Instabill is absolutely FREE, but we determine your merchant service fees on an individual basis. Once we complete the underwriting process, we can give you a final quote on the merchant service fees you’ll pay when processing with us. Visit our Merchant Service Fees page for a list of typical costs.
- Comprehensive Fraud Prevention: Instabill offers comprehensive fraud prevention services from MaxMind®, as well as the option to accept 3D Secure transactions. With our multi-layered fraud prevention system and PCI compliant payment gateway, your online transactions will always be safe and secure.
- Credit Card Processing for Top Companies: Although we provide credit card processing services mostly for Visa and MasterCard, our payment gateway supports other credit cards, including Diners Club, Discover, JCB, and American Express.
- Travel Merchant Accounts: In 2011, two-thirds of South Africa’s e-commerce revenue came from selling airline tickets. Instabill can provide South African merchants with travel merchant accounts so they can continue to expand their travel agency industry.
- Multi-Currency Processing: Since Instabill works with merchants worldwide, it’s only natural that our payment gateway supports multi-currency credit card processing. With a South Africa merchant account from Instabill, you can accept more than 160 different currencies and receive settlements in 18 major currencies.
- Customer and Technical Support Services: With real people! Instabill’s customer and technical support teams are experts in what they do. So stop listening to machines and get a real person on the phone every time you call.
Sign Up for Your South Africa Merchant Account Today!
For your free application, contact us online or call us at 1-800-318-2713. One of our friendly merchant account experts will be here to help you every step of the way.