Job Description: SEO/SEM Analyst
Instabill, a global e-commerce payment service provider in Portsmouth, N.H., is looking for a goal-oriented Web Developer/Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will oversee Instabill’s paid search marketing/PPC efforts, SEO strategy, analytics and conversion rate optimization. Data will be compiled into weekly, monthly and quarterly competitive analysis reports to be presented to and discussed with Instabill CEO and Sales Manager.
Candidate must have the ability to define, monitor and analyze keyword performance, planning, AdWords management and bid management. Additionally, s/he will analyze and optimize website code and server for page speed.
Successful candidate will also partner with Senior Copywriter in search engine optimization efforts, social media marketing and content strategy and planning.
Skills & Programs
- Google Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools,
- Bing AdCenter
- Experience in backlink generating and auditing
- Experience in Salesforce a plus
- A/B Testing
- WordPress 4.3.6 website design and development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Graphic Design with Photoshop
- Experience infographic design with Easel.ly or related platform
- Payments industry experience a plus
- Writing and editing skills, providing the occasional blog
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- 3-5 years online marketing experience with SEO, CRO, PPC and in a small to medium-sized business or agency with proven results
Location: Portsmouth, N.H.
Job Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.