Instabill – an internet-based international credit card payment service provider – is recruiting a Copywriter for its growing Portsmouth, N.H., office. Instabill is seeking an innovative, motivated individual to provide content, manage nine social media channels and handle media relations. Join our internationally-recognized client service team in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Write weekly blogs on company, industry and merchant issues for Instabill website, Instabill.com.
- Consistently rewrite, repurpose and add new pages to Instabill.com optimized for search results.
- Arrange periodic reciprocal guest blogging arrangements with payments industry professionals.
- Design and edit weekly (for employees) and monthly newsletters.
Social Media Strategy
- Thorough knowledge of the following social media channels and their benefits: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Glassdoor, Google+, Instagram, SoundCloud and YouTube
- Amplify and expand content reach through Instabill’s social media networks.
- Build Instabill’s network of friends and followers by employing ‘social skills:’ consistently liking, sharing pertinent news items and information.
- Employ Instabill staff in engaging, sharing and liking content.
- Leverage Instabill’s vast experience and knowledge of the e-commerce industry to trade magazines, websites and industry writers for inclusion in the like.
- Develop and pitch story ideas to industry writers.
- Eventually serving as a contributor to industry journals and websites recommended.
Additional Skills and Traits:
- Passion for writing and editing.
- Firm attention to detail and outstanding organization and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Engage and consult co-workers and contribute to group discussions about content ideas.
- Availability to attend domestic and international trade shows several times per year.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- iMovie or Final Cut Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop and/or Paint
- Campaign Monitor and MailChimp e-mail marketing platforms
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preferred major in journalism or communications
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in content marketing or copywriting role at an agency, company or institution.
Instabill offers a competitive salary with a health benefits package included.
Location: Portsmouth, N.H.
Job Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
For consideration email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org