Instabill.com has a four step merchant account application process that makes it easy for merchants to submit an application and start processing payments online. Read more below to learn how to apply for a merchant account with Instabill.
1. Sign Up
Click the sign up button at Instabill.com. This will open an application form that will take only a couple of minutes for you to fill out. You must fill out the required fields of the form, comprising of:
- Company name: Insert the name of your business/company/organization
- Contact name: Write the contact person’s name for further correspondence.
- Email: Place your official email address.
- Country: Select the country from where you run your business.
2. Tell Us More About You
Tell Instabill more about you by providing us with the following information on your merchant account:
- Business type: The business category you would be placed in, choose the appropriate one as per form specifications.
- Nature of your business: Specify the nature of your business by choosing from any of the following options: E-Commerce/Pharmacy/Gaming/Adult/IPSP/MOTO/Reseller/Banks/Others
- Web address: Type in the URL of your website.
- Estimated monthly sales: This could range from $0 to $1,000,000. Select the one that is appropriate for your business.
- Desired currencies: There are four options to choose from in this field—US dollars, British pounds, Euros, and Other. Instabill.com processes in all major currencies.
Once you fill out the above form, click the submit button to forward the form.
3. Await Approval
The final approval process takes 1-2 business days. As soon as your form is approved, you will receive a message of acceptance via email.After approval, you will have to follow the directions for setting up your shopping cart to send payments to your new merchant account.
4. Start Processing Payments
Once your application is fully complete and you’ve been approved, you can start accepting payments online. Instabill client support specialists will be standing by to help you if you have any concerns. To learn more about our merchant accounts, contact us today. To speak with someone in person, just call 1-800-318-2713.