Title: Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Account Manager
Are you tired of cold calling? Then we’d like to talk to you.
Instabill, a fast-paced, internet-based, highly successful international credit card payment service provider, is recruiting inside sales account managers for our Portsmouth, N.H., office. Instabill is looking for motivated individuals to cultivate leads, conduct risk assessment to screen for fraud and close merchant accounts.
Do you have exceptional sales skills and business development knowledge? Are you interested in ethical commerce and fraud reduction? Join our internationally-recognized sales and customer support team and take your career to the next level.
- Educate, consult and close prospective merchant inquiries
- Follow risk assessment procedures to identify potential merchant account scams and fraud
- Grow a portfolio of ISO referral partners
- Collaborate with management to implement innovative ideas
- Represent Instabill at national card payments trade shows and conferences
- Conscientious, success-driven
- Creativity and innovation in sales
- Experience in lead nurturing
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary business ethics and professionalism
- Contributor to a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, minimum associates degree
- Minimum 2+ years experience managing sales accounts and/or customer support
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Instabill offers a competitive salary with extremely attractive commission-based bonuses. Health benefits package included.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Job Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Based on experience.
For consideration email resumes to: email@example.com