What are the Qualities of High Risk Merchant Accounts?
Instabill believes that all legal and legitimate businesses deserve a fair chance to accept credit cards online, even those working within the card-not-present environment. Our trusted network of offshore and international acquiring banks allows us to provide high risk merchant accounts to a wide range of e-commerce industries. Businesses are deemed high risk for several reasons, such as low sales volume, poor or no credit card processing history or high chargeback ratios. Nevertheless, Instabill prides itself on matching high risk merchant accounts with the ideal banking solutions.
Instabill has several acquiring banking partners located internationally, which has proven to be a very attractive option for many businesses. Among the benefits of offshore banking includes:
- Fewer tax restrictions: Fewer tax restrictions lead to more application approvals for merchants in high-risk industries, such as online gambling or adult products and services.
- Multiple currencies: Offshore credit card processing enables your business to accept payments in multiple currencies. Instabill’s payment gateway processes payments in more than 160 currencies. Popular currencies include the Great Britain pound, Australian dollar, Swiss franc, Euro and Canadian dollar.
In addition to many domestic and offshore banking solutions, Instabill has a vast network of resellers, also international and domestic. Instabill specializes in matching hard-to-place merchants with the ideal banks for their business.
Banks often assert monthly volume restrictions on high risk merchant accounts. By processing with Instabill, high risk merchants can conduct business without the worry of volume limits.
Live Customer Support
Instabill believes live customer support, rather than automated machines, is the proper way to conduct business and assist clients. Not only will you get another human on the phone, but our customer support and client technical support teams are experts in what they do.
High Security Standards
In an age of credit card breaches and hackers running amok, Instabill believes merchant and consumer security is top priority. That is why it employs the highest standards in fraud protection:
- 3D Secure Processing: 3D Secure processing requires cardholders to enter a password to verify their identity, which shifts the liability from the merchant to the credit card issuing bank.
- SSL Certificates: Secure Sockets Layers: SSL certificates are two-layers of encryption for security. When you see your web address begin with HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) and appear in green or blue text, it properly working and secure. When a customer clicks on the indicator, they can actually look at the details of your SSL Certificate.
- PCI DSS Compliant Payment Gateway: Instabill’s expert team of developers hand-crafted our payment gateway to ensure our merchants will always experience secure payment processing. Our PCI-compliant payment gateway is also quick and easy to use. Merchants will benefit from being able to screen their transactions and search for specific orders by date, transaction type, and volume.
Apply for your High Risk Merchant Account Today
If you need quick, easy and secure payment processing solutions, contact Instabill and speak with a friendly merchant account specialist about our high risk merchant accounts today at 1-800-314-2713.
- High Risk Business Demands
- High Risk Credit Card Account Services
- High Volume Merchant Accounts
- How High Risk Businesses Can Open Merchant Accounts
- Online Dating Merchants as High Risk Merchant Accounts
- Online Merchant Account Credit Card Processing
- Why Adult Entertainment Merchants Are Considered High Risk
- Why Gaming Businesses Need a High Risk Merchant Account