Secure Processing Form: Your Payment Data is Safe With Us
Let Instabill Safely Store Your Customer Payment Data
As a qualified merchant using the Instabill payment gateway to accept credit card payments, you can choose one of two methods for your programs to communicate with ours—Direct Post Integration and Secure Processing Form. With the latter method, you shift responsibility for collecting and storing consumer payment data to Instabill. We do all the work to collect payment information and keep it secure while you see the profits.
Here’s How Secure Processing Form Integration Works:
- Your customer selects the goods they want to purchase on your website and proceeds to checkout.
- They are then directed to our server, where the Instabill payment gateway collects the payment information in a secure environment.
- When your customer submits their order, their payment information is posted to the Instabill payment gateway. The sensitive payment data never touches your server.
- We send out the payment data to either approve or deny the transaction and then send you an XML-based response.
- The Instabill payment gateway displays the results page to your customer while they are directed back to your server.
Advantages of Secure Processing Form
Once you are approved for a merchant account, it’s up to you to choose which integration method you’d like to complement your merchant account. Secure Processing Form decreases your server’s presence in the checkout process, minimizing the risk of dangerous data breaches or other cyber crimes. Additionally, you do not have to maintain PCI compliance standards with Secure Processing Form.
API: Application Programming Interface
Application Programming Interface (or API) is a description of the way one piece of software asks another program to perform a service. It is a type of common language spoken between two programs so they can communicate with each other. At Instabill, we have two types of API–one for Direct Post integration and one for Secure Processing Form. Because Direct Post and Secure Processing Form are two different types of integration, they each require their own API.
Contact Instabill for More Information
Instabill is here to help merchants who have questions about payment gateway integration. If you have any questions about Secure Processing Form or another one of our services, feel free to contact us online by using the live chat feature below.