Dear prospective merchants…
Your time is valuable, so we do not want to take up too much of it. That’s why the good folks here at Instabill prefer to speak with you directly about our high risk internet merchant account solutions so we can discuss your options, more or less, in person (we’re big on that). Rather than conversing via chat, Skype or e-mail, we strongly prefer a phone conversation – we only need a few minutes – for several reasons:
- It saves both of us time.
- Not only can we tell you whether we have a solution for you, but also…
- …we’ll know which is the best acquiring banking solution for you.
Now, in order to determine the above reasons, we’re going to ask you a few questions directly related to your business. We’ve been offering high risk solutions for nearly 20 years, and we’ve found that some merchants are better than others in telling us what we need to know. For example…
- Don’t tell us you’re operating a web design business when you’re a tech support merchant.
- If you’ve been on the Terminated Merchant File or MATCH list, please tell us (we’re going to find out anyway). We will work with you to find a solution.
- Understand that finding payment processing takes a bit of time – sometimes up to two weeks to get a business accepting payments – but know that we’re on top of things.
And those things we need to know…
Tell us about your business
We’re a high risk internet merchant account provider, so we assume you’re coming to us because you need a high risk solution. There are some business types for which we used to have solutions, but have since become more difficult to find as some acquiring banks have grown hesitant to assume risk levels such businesses present. We know our banking partners inside and out. Thus, we’ll know quickly of any payment solutions out there.
Why are you seeking a solution?
Are you looking for better rates? Did your bank suddenly decide your industry was just too risky (we see this happen occasionally)? Or have you been shut down? This establishes that you have payment processing history, which works well in your favor in getting the merchant account you need.
How do you plan to accept payments?
Most inquiries we receive regard getting a payment gateway connected to a merchant’s website, for which we have many solutions. Though we’re known for high risk internet merchant account resources, we offer point-of-sale solutions too with the latest EMV-ready devices, as well as mail order/telephone order and virtual terminal solutions.
- Domestic virtual terminal: Though having a website is not necessary, we require marketing material displaying exactly what you’re selling.
- Offshore virtual terminal: It is non-negotiable that you have a website displaying your products and/or services to receive a virtual terminal with an offshore merchant account.
Where your business is registered
Considering the industry in which you work, this is important. Let’s use online gambling as our example. If you’re a European internet gambling merchant who wishes to process transactions within the European Union, we have a solution for you. However, if you’re targeting the few U.S. states (Delaware, New Jersey, Nevada) which have legalized online gambling, the laws are different state to state, making it complicated.
Your target market
Regarding our reference to gambling, you’re target market is important because of a country’s stance on certain industries. It is equally important for us to know which currency or currencies with which you intend to process.
For high risk internet merchant account live support, call us
You may choose us to find a payment processing solution or you may not. But one point we wish to make clear is that, unlike many, many high risk internet merchant account providers, the telephone is our preferred method of communication. We are directly reachable at our Portsmouth, N.H., home office between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. eastern time at 1-800-530-2444. If you miss us, we’ll get back to you the very next business day.