In its perpetual quest to offer diverse high risk merchant account solutions to its merchants and partners, Instabill has partnered with a European acquiring bank to offer a EU payment gateway solution. The new solution provides a PCI DSS-compliant payment gateway with easy integration, enabling for e-commerce, mobile commerce, e-wallet and alternative payment solutions.
6 benefits of our new EU payment gateway solution
More and more businesses plan to register and open their doors in the European Union.
Our new European payment gateway partnership is an optimal solution for both European merchants and U.S. merchants planning to register their business in the European Union (with which Instabill has an easy EU registration solution). Among its many benefits:
- Optimized, streamlined merchant underwriting, enabling for fast approvals for high and medium risk merchants
- Easily, securely integrate your website with the EU payment gateway
- Acceptance of and settlement in most currencies
- Anti-fraud technology custom to the merchant’s business model
- Live support – your own dedicated merchant account manager
- E-Wallet solution optimal for online gaming, forex and binary options
EU payment gateway solution accepts high risk
Consistent with its mission to enable all merchants, high risk or low, to accept credit cards online, Instabill’s new EU payment gateway welcomes a number of high and medium risk industries including:
Committed to diverse European payment solutions
Instabill’s new EU payment gateway is the second payments solution partnership it has announced within the month. Earlier in September, Instabill announced a separate partnership with a European acquirer which enabled for approvals for numerous high risk, hard-to-place industry-types.
Along with our payment processing solutions, Instabill offers merchants their own dedicated merchant account manager, available one-on-one by telephoning 1-800-530-2444.